Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Chicharito opens up about the death of his grandmother and his celebrity

"The youth of the U-17 are an example to me, I admire them very much, they fulfilled a dream that was denied to me by God. The truth is you have to admire them because they put our country at the top, we have to thank you very much." said the Manchester United striker at the Anahuac University, where he received the medal of the institution.

"What I have are words of thanks for Anahuac University, for having noticed me and to receive this invitation," said Chicharito, who expressed grief following the death of his paternal grandmother, Teresa Gutierrez. Hernandez said his grandmother was the most important pillar in is his family. Chicharito also thanked his family for accompanying him to receive recognition from the Anahuac University of Queretaro.

"This medal I'd really like to receive for them, my family, because without them there would be no one, nothing in this life. They have been the mainstay for me, have always been with me and now there is another angel who will care for me as my grandmother. I send all the blessings and full support from here my father and mother," said Chicharito. "Last night was a difficult night for my family. My father supported me and told me not cancel this event, to be with you all.

Hernandez, who was surrounded by about four thousand people during the ceremony, also expressed his emotion over his celebrity status.

"I too am like you all, I have many dreams, I have a lot of idols, I'd love to be like you, sitting and watching someone I admire to support it, the truth is that I feel strange here because I never feel like people don't want talk to me."

[Reporting and image credit goes to the record.com]

1 comments:

it is sad for him to say that his grandmother was very important to him. I know the Hernandez family and Javier hardly ever visited his grandmother.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More